Friday, January 21, 2011

I did it! I bought MY dress!!!

I went to David's Bridal today only to buy some swatch colors for my bridesmaids and I wanted to try on this one particular dress I had been eying in my catalog. I honestly did not expect to fall in love with it!! Once I had it on, I knew it was the one! It was on sale for $50.00 off and I had a $50 coupon from the bridal show, bringing it down to 499.00. I wanted my mom's opinion sooooo bad, so I called her and send her a txt/email of the dress. She and the whole family looked at it and decided it was a Go! So, I talked to Beverly & Sarah and decided that I loved the dress and it was $100.00 off....why not purchase it?!? So....I DID!!!! I cant wait until it comes in (takes about 12 weeks)....but I am going to be dying to wear it! I hate that our wedding is so far out! Geesh! Either way, I am on cloud nine right now! It feel so good to pick out the dress and know you love it! [Now i just have to earn another 300.00 to pay it off!]

Now, the big decision is what colors we want to go with. I picked up 3 more swatches: Marine (navy blue, Sangria (pinkish-red) and Wine (burgundy).....I'll see if Eric like's any of them. He's going to die when i tell him I got my dress already!!!He and I spoke about Natural Bridge and it sounds like its more of a go than not! I'd LOVE to get married in the mountains. How beautiful would that be?!?

I guess I gotta get back to the school books. blah. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited for you! :) And the Natural Bridge would be gorgeous! An acquaintance of mine got married there and if you're doing outdoors/under the bridge, I don't think they can entirely close off that area, so you may have some wedding snoopers! But, it does make for a beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete