Thursday, February 3, 2011

A short update....

Hello to any of my friends who might be reading. Today was a great day for me. I woke up at 0545 and tried to purchase the iPhone....but because I had made changes to my account last week and they were pending, I had to wait to get someone on the line (which took a long 29 minutes of waiting). They took the pending changes off the account and at 0630 I purchased the new iPhone, which i have been dying to have for years....been holding out for VW to get on board, which I knew they would. Eric made me feel guilty for buying the phone when I am unemployed....

I had clinical at the F'burg Health Dep't and it was really cool. I enjoyed myself a lot!! I could see my self doing that job one day!

I got home, filed my taxes and am getting back $600.00 more than I thought! That means, I can pay off my wedding dress, pay off my iPhone purchase and STILL have money to put away for living expenses! whoop whoop! Let me tell you, I am kind of annoyed. First of all, I thought I was doing the free edition of Turbo tax, however, I learned that nothing is free and it cost me 29.95. Then, I saw I had an email from USAA offering 25% off for the tax service AND the state tax filing. Damn. Double whammy of overpaying. Could have saved myself almost $20.00! Well, next year I'll learn and not file taxes until I get notice from USAA of their discounts!

I then also saw a message from David's Bridal that my dress is in and ready for pick up!!! I dont have a free day off in the next week except for Sunday.....I might try to pick it up tomorrow morning, then study until 2pm and then head out to babysit. I hate that i havent studied much for this test and I am really trying to buckle down....but I have to do other things too.....hmph.

Alright, so there is a little update on my excitement for the day! Off to study now, because I havent all day today, or yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment