Monday, May 23, 2011

Color changes.....

I hate how being sick comes at the most inopportune times. I have an interview tomorrow and yesterday my throat started aching. Today, I sound sick. Tomorrow....well, hopefully I wont be any worse than today. I was really praying that after I woke up today the sore throat would be gone!

I made some changes for my wedding. Instead of going purple and lime green, I have changed it to purple and yellow. I love that color combo and I think it will be pretty for the spring/summer wedding. There are so many shades of yellow too, so making bridesmaid bouquets could be really fun!!! [Or, really hard!].

I have been good at following the Kaplan plan since class ended. It is not easy to force yourself to do a 150 question quiz on a sunday, but I tell myself that I am only going to get out what I put in and this class was expensive, so I need to do what I need to do for now.

Well, thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment