Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today could be the day....

I have my second interview today and I really hope that I impress the DON. I would not say that I have become "desperate" for a job, but the opportunities are becomes slimmer and the chances of finding a job as a new graduate are not looking as good. I have had this interview scheduled for weeks and it is finally here! Surprisingly, I am not nervous. Maybe because I already had an interview, so the nervousness worked itself out during that interview (of which I have yet to hear a decision!). I am staying positive. If i am a good match, then hopefully I'll get the job. There was a reason I fell into the nursing career and there will be a reason as to why and where I find a job. I am trying to remind myself of that and stop fretting.

I must say, it hasnt been super easy keeping up with all the Kaplan requirements!! I know that if I do everything they recommend, I'll probably pass on the first shot, but MAN! it is a lot of work!! I sat around for almost 3 hrs yesterday listening to the lecture on pharmacology! I did not even answer any questions. Today I have to do my question trainer # 5 and I believe it is more than 150 question. UGH!

I am going to the beach tomorrow to visit my parents for a few days :) I hope the weather is nice! I need some color before these engagement photos, which I may add are next week!!!!! eeeekkkk! I am so excited!!!

Eric and I got a GREAT pic of us at Sarah's wedding Sat. Probably the best one of us yet!
I love it!!! His smile is good, my hair is GREAT, my arms dont look flabby and you can see that we color coordinated!! I got it framed. We dont have many great pics of us. I hope the engagements turn out as good or better! I also hope we secure the date with NB next week so we can start sending out save the dates!!! I did mention that we're going with deep purple and yellow as our colors, right? Im nervous about making the BM bouquets! I might totally suck at it....but then again, if I dont, then I save myself tons of money....so, I think i'll give it a shot. Either that, or, when I have michael's make my bridal bouquet, I'll inquire as to the price of the BM bouquets and if its super expensive, have one made and then make the other two myself using the professional one as my guide :) we'll see...

Alright, Im blabbing b/c I'm getting nervous. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment