Monday, May 30, 2011

it's been a while...

I have not been very good at updating this! Regarding my previous post, my interview was GREAT and I am excited to find out if I will get the job or not... I have a shadowing opportunity next week and I am weirdly excited to do it! It will feel like a clinical, but I wont be in white and it's a chance for me to see the workings of the facility and see what the nurses do!

Eric and I go to Natural Bridge today until Wed and tomorrow we meet with Kelli, the wedding lady at NB and at 6pm we're getting our engagement shots!! Apparently, we are starting out at the Ice Cream shop in Lexington to get some fun shots and then we will head to Boxerwood Gardens to get the more formal, posed and non-posed shots. The weather is supposed to be blazing hot and I am worried we'll be sweating our butts off, but what can ya do? No sense in worrying about it. It is what it is. I hope it goes well!! I am super excited!!! I also have plans to stop by VMI and see it. I havent been back since 2006 and I am interested in seeing the new Barracks and what not. It will be bittersweet I think. I havent decided fully if I will go back for my reunion. I just dont know. My inkling is that I wont.....

So, I know this seems crazy, but Eric and I are thinking about possibly doing a cruise-ship wedding!!! We know that it would mean most of our friends wouldnt be able to come, but we thought that we could do a big party at our house afterwards as kind of the "reception" for the people who can't make it. The wedding idea seems so unique, fun, different and laid back!!! We're in the beginning process of thinking about it, so no one get stressed out yet!

Well, I gotta do my last Kaplan trainer and it's 256 questions (shoot me!) so, I am going to get started on that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment