Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chris' Tour of UMW

Chris (my soon-to-be BIL) is starting UMW this fall, so Eric and I went around campus with Chris to show him around (well, not really me, but I decided it was a good photo op). I shot some pics, none of which were on a tripod or using the techniques I have been trying to learn. I would love to go back down there again and try to get some pictures of the campus and the architecture before school starts back up.

I loved the look of this archway....but I couldnt get them to pose and I did the best i could without a tripod....






So, there ya are :) Good luck Chris!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, several nice shots and humorous subjects. I also like the B&W's... and the shot of the two boys... and the color of Chris by the wall. Good work "novice", nah, "competent" shooter.

    Guess who

    ReplyDelete