Sunday, July 31, 2011

More on my photo journey....

Yesterday I got to practice Macro and night photography! I can't believe how much I am learning! I have to admit...it's hard to find time to shoot when you work 5 days a week....About that. My first week went great! It was boring orientation, but since I was getting paid, I tried not to complain much. It felt so good to get my RN badge and wear the Navy Blue with pride! I am finally an RN! What a feeling.


Not to mention, I had a perfect stranger walk up to me at Starbucks Tuesday and thank me for all I do. I mean, WOW! How great is that?!? I felt so proud at that moment. I just hope I can live up to the role!

















Below are a couple pictures from my Macro class, Chatham Heights & some night shots.... (I still dont have PSE, so there will be watermarks on some of the pics I edited in Photomatix).






No flash. 30 second exposure.
NO flash. 20 sec exposure.


No comments:

Post a Comment