Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bonus points for David's Bridal!

I guess you can't believe everything you see on the internet. I was super anxious and worried that DB was not going to exchange the bra when i went in today, but they did and without any fuss! The bra I was supposed to get was actually cheaper, so they credited the difference towards the flower I wanted and both are on order from their warehouse! Way to go DB! You have secured my future business now :)

I saw the BM dress again, and every time I see it, I fall more in love with it! I want one for myself!!! hehe.

A while back I had found a blog from a couple that had a wedding at Natural Bridge and they posted all sorts of pictures. I sent them an email, but had no heard back. I got an email back from the groom and he has been so helpful! He has told me all sort of stuff to look into and to ask about. He said their wedding was tons of fun, the staff was great and the food was great too! This place is sounding better and better every day! he had no complaints and he shared some photos with me. I am going to share them with you, so you all can get an idea as to what the wedding will sort of look like. (Note: The photos are courtesy of Erin Speirs McCarthy Photography. )

Link 1:  Laurel & Mark Shumaker's blog 

Obviously, ours will be our own colors and theme ans what not, but for those of you who have never seen NB, or have no idea what I am talking about, there are some photos for you.

I can't wait to go with Eric in June and see the place, and get it booked! I am so super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment