Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our invites and more...

I got to try on my wedding dress for someone for the first time on Tuesday! Sarah LOVED my dress. She really, really liked it and that was such a great feeling! We did happen to notice though, that DB sold me the wrong bra. The bra they sold me is a push-up bra, which I DO NOT need! There is no way I can dance with my cleavage up to my chin. I called DB yesterday and spoke with a gal named Melissa who told me to come in today and she would exchange it for me. I am a bit surprised because of their "no returns, no exchange" policy. I am hoping when I go in today, they dont tell me otherwise. I will take all my future business elsewhere if they do. Thats an $80.00 bra that is worthless to me! AND it has not even been worn yet! That would be crap if they dont let me exchange it.

On a side note, Eric and I have found the invitations that fit our theme perfectly!


It also matches the bridesmaid dresses that we have chosen! I am so excited. [one more thing for which DB is going to get money out of us]. They are a smidge more pricier than I had wanted to spend, but we can make it work. I'm thinking that in this day and age, there is no reason that people can't RSVP to an email address versus having to enclose a separate sheet with return postage. May be tacky, but it's an affordable option that we are going to probably end up doing. Everyone uses email and internet now. Why not?

I am going to pick up the flower I want for my dress today too, while I am at DB. I hate to fact it's $50.00, but I love the fact that it matches perfectly....so, I'm going to give in. What can I say. i want to be beautiful!!

My friend Sarah, who is getting married this May, said that I could borrow her heels for my wedding! They are adorable shoes and would save me money! I am excited for her offer! Thank you Sarah!!!

well, I am going to get to working on school stuff. Got a FANTASTIC A on my 1st test, so i gotta keep up the good work! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment