Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shoes, necklaces and wedding stuff....

I feel like I have terrible luck sometimes! There was a defect in my dress and I took it back to DB and after the alterations manager was very unhelpful, I got DB to order me a new dress... I am pretty hesitent to get my alterations done there now. The manager did not seem concerned at all with how I was feeling and how upset I was...All she kept telling me was that it was the way it is supposed to be, which wasnt good enough for me. I do not want to be worrying about ANYTHING in regards to my dress on my wedding day. Period. At least the DB lady (Melissa, again) understood and had no problems ordering me a new one. Then of course, the bra is too large, (I guess I am a 34 C, not a 36C), but I am not worrying about it. I bought extra hooks to sew on and will just make it tighter. I am not making a fuss about anything else, unless it is really big!!! LOL.

So, Eric decided that he does not care if I wear colored heels with my bridal gown. i showed him some pics to show him i am not crazy and it is super cute. He finally said "do whatever makes you happy. I'm just there to say 'I do'." Yay! I found a super cute pair on www.unforgettablemoments.com, which has about 10 shoes that can be dyed one of 64 colors and it has free shipping & free dying. Once we have settled on a BM dress and color, I will order a pair. I am not crazy about wearing heels at Natural Bridge, and if it looks like it is too tretcherous to wear heels, then I'll get a pair of flats for walking, and then change into the heels.









These are the one's I think I like the most...they have a peep toe, with a gen accent on the toe. I am not set on the color yet, but some shade of a darker purple. Its hard to tell from the website what the colors actually look like....might have to order a swatch or something. But, there it is (above).....Im torn between those and the simple pump....which look like this:




I've also decided what type of necklace I'd like to wear....something with a lot of strands of pearls...something kind of similiar to this:






I'll have to shop around and see what I can find....I am curious as to what Charming Charlie has to offer....Maybe they will even have something with a little purple in it....which could be interesting, or way too tacky. I dunno about that. Just an idea...

Well, there it is for now. Eric and I are doing Bonefish for dinner tonight!! [boycotting the craziness of valentines day].

No comments:

Post a Comment