Sunday, February 20, 2011

I found my wedding shoes!!

Wasting time is never good for a bride in search of a good deal, or in search of items for her wedding. I hadnt meant on finding the most perfect shoes for my wedding. I just happened to stop into DSW and see what they had, when I saw them. I immediately texted Beverly and she loved them too. They were the right color ( I thought I would do Purple, but after seeing these, I'm going ivory after all) and I just knew they were the ones!! They only had 1 size 8 and they had something dirty on them. They couldn't order me a new pair (until next week) because their system was being updated.....sooooooo, I am in search of a DSW coupon so that I can order them next week (they dont have my size online!)!! They have a 2 1/4 inch heel, and they are a peep-toe pump (all the things I wanted!!) I'm not putting them on here because I dont want to spoil the surprise for Eric. The pictures don't do them justice (they dont look as cute in picture as they do in person!). Can't you tell I'm excited!?! haha.


So, I'm going to a bridal show today at the Fredericksburg Expo center. I got a free ticket and I figured it was a chance to see some local vendors, as well as hopefully win something!! Its not very large and it's only 3 hrs long, so we'll see!

Yesterday, Diana and I volunteered at the Spotsy Mall Day of Dance screening event and I met some great RN's. I tried my best to network and get my name out there. I think I impressed a couple nurses and hopefully one will remember my name when they see my resume! I hope I wasn't trying too hard or seeming too desperate. I just wanted to network as much as possible b/c graduation is right around the corner!! (whoop whoop!)

Well, it's time to get ready for my study group this morning. Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment