Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Things are comming along!!

I bought my bridal shoes yesterday!!! I thought i'd need the 8 (which it turns out I didnt, and that is a good thing b/c the dc'd the shoe and the only size 8 left was in my store, but was dirty!). I got the 8.5, which seems a little too big (my heel comes out), but Bev says that If i buy heel bumps, it should help. I am going to try it b/c if it doesnt help, ill be back to square one with shoes [b/c I will have to return these...which would suck!!!].

Thursday, Tiff and I have an appt. at DB for her to try on a BM dress (the purple flowery one) and for me to pick up my dress, bra and flower! Im bringing the shoes and I hope the color matches!! Ivory is one of those colors that come in a spectrum, and can be really light, or really dark or really yellow-y.

I dont really have much else to say on the matter at this time, however, I am super excited that things are progressing and I have almost a complete bridal outfit!!! yaaaayyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment