Friday, February 25, 2011

Good news and sad news

The good news: I got my gown back and it's perfect! The bra fit and the flower matched perfectly. The sad news: my shoes don't match at all and I will have to find something else :(

Its not a tragedy as I have many, many months to find something else I love. I just dont know if I should keep shopping for ivory shoes, or try to find a colored shoe....decisions decisions.

Tiffany tried on the BM dress that was floral (i posted pics in an earlier blog) and while it was pretty....it didnt POP the way I had imagined. I know it's not a super flashy dress, and I dont want it to be, but it just didnt wow me the way I wanted.....so, I think the best option right now is to wait until this summer when ALL of my BM's can be together and go shopping together and find a dress I like, and a dress that looks good on all 3. this piece mail crap isnt going to work, b/c all three have different shapes and skin tones and when one looks good on one, it doesnt work on another, and so forth.

So, as it stands....back to square one I think. and that's OK! I have so much time, I'm not even concerned. LOL. My thing was, if I loved the dress and the way it looked, I wanted to secure it. If i didnt, then we would move forward. It looks like we might be moving forward....

In any event, at least I got my gown and the boning isnt messed up and the dress looks great and I am a happy bride once again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment