Wednesday, March 2, 2011

70 days....

I know I haven't updated my blog in a while, but things have been hectic and pretty much the last thing i can afford to think about right now is my wedding. 70 days until I graduate. 70 days until I graduate. 70 days until I graduate.....omg. I am so ready. This semester sucks. I guess it does not suck much more than any other semester....it's just that I am so close to the end and i know that after next week, shit is going to hit the fan with my preceptorship, med/surg clinicals and tests. I dont even want to think about it. I just keep telling myself that I dont have to get an A. I just have to get through it. I have a great GPA. Getting a B in this class is not going to make me look like any less of a student, other than having a slightly lower GPA. Oh well. Im irritated b/c I need to get 48 hours of my prreceptorship done (before the end of March) however, we have 2 weekends and a week that we cant do any hours b/c of spring break. My preceptor work nights (11p-7a), which means I have to find 6 nights that she works where I dont have anything the next day so that I can work it with her. It isnt turning out very good. lol. I guess Ill do what i have to do and make it work. Its just going to suck....70 days. 70 days. 70 days....


Eric and I have decided that we're going to stop thinking about what dresses we want for the Bridesmaids and start thinking about what dresses look the best on them and then we'll just worry about what color we want. I havent been super pleased yet with any of the dresses on my girls....and each have different body types. Its not fair to them to put them in something that doesnt flatter them. I have a few dresses in mind, each of them are longer in length and different material. I hope we find something that works :)

Ive also decided against any pastels. None of my girls are dark skinned and the pastels just wash them out.  I think Im going to pick either navy blue (which is my fav color) or a dark purple. I like either color and both are flattering on fair skinned people. Eric finally said that whatever dress and color I decide on he is fine with. (thank god!) That will allow me to get all three together and shop until we find the right dress for all three girls. I will decide then and be done with it! Im ready to start finalizing somethings so I can stop thinking/pondering ideas on it! hahaha.

So, my future MIL and SIL think I should choose a strappy sandal type high heel. I had not really considered that since I was obsessed with finding a cute pump. Im not decided yet. I guess when I find the perfect shoe, I'll know. I do want to find a shoe that can be dyed the color of the girls. I decided that I want to do that for sure. They both like the idea too :)

Well, I need to finish my ready for lecture. Ill write more when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment