Friday, February 4, 2011

Yay for dresses!!!

I officially have my wedding dress in MY possession! I got to pick it up today, put it on and make sure it was correct and it was just perfect! The size 6 fit perfectly :) Sorry I cant post it....Eric might end up seeing it. If you want to see it, send me an email at colleen3345@gmail.com and I'll send you a link to it!  I got an estimate on the hem and it will be about $120.00 for the hem and another $65.00 for the bustle. I dont have my shoes, so I wont worry about hemming it until later 2011. I did get to see the bridesmaid dress I am considering and i LOVE it in person! It is beautiful and soft and looked great next to my gown. Here is what it looked like on the manikin.


The picture is kind of blurry b/c it took it on my cell phone and then cropped it, but you get the jist. It is while with a a sheer organza material on top which is the floral aspect of it. It has a little bit of layering around the breast area, but they aren't ruffles.  Shoot, if we dont end up going with this dress, I might just buy it for my rehearsal dinner! hehehe.

So, there you have it folks! Wedding stuff is coming along and I am getting so excited for it!!! Too bad it is more than a year away. I know time flies, so I am not going to fret. It is better to be financially able to pay for the wedding versus going into debt. That is NO way to start a marriage!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment