Friday, April 22, 2011

The light is at the end of the tunnel...

I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. 19 days until graduation. I just have to overcome 2 more clinicals 1 unit test, a final exam (work 28%-eeeekkk!) and then the HESI and ATI [which dont count toward my grade]. I'm so unmotivated, which is so unlike me. I think i'm just exhausted and have massive senior-itis!

Being the class treasurer has really put me to work the last few weeks. I'm earning thje right to put it on my resume, that's for sure! I'm trying so hard to stay focused. I really am. I havent even gone to the gym since monday!!!

I took my car to Pohanka yesterday to get it inspected, emission tested and oil changed. I ended up paying $415.00 b/c it woudnt pass inspection without getting the reel belt fixed, which is why my airbag light has been one for the past 6 months. UGH. If I had a job lined up, I would not be so concerned. It is brutal out there in terms of getting even an interview!!! I just pray that God will help me find a job. I know that it will happen....i just hope it happens sooner rather than later.

Thats all i'm going to write b/c I should be studying. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment