Monday, May 2, 2011

Almost to the END!

I know I have been slacking on updating my blog, and it is probably a good thing since that means I have been more focused on school work and my job search....I have finals this wednesday and then I am DONE!! Graduation is next week and I am SO ready. I am also SO ready to be employed again and have an income! 2 years went fast, and so did my money. I am proud of myself that I was able to sustain my life on what I had for 2 years. That says a lot about my discipline and organization. I know Eric is ready for me to be able to start contributing to more than I have been! haha.

Next week my folks are coming into town to see me get pinned and Eric and his momma will be there too :) I have my dress, my cap, my pin and my lamp. Our senior banquet is this Friday night, which should be a lot of fun. This final exam is a bit frightening. 2 years worth of material is quite overwhelming. All I can do is hope I know enough to pass (which I'm sure I do....).

In my times of needing a break from school, I have put together what I believe will be our centerpieces. Eric is pleased with them, as am I. I got a lot of the flowers on clearance or sale from Michaels. I need to keep my eye out over the next year so that I can get as many as possible. It looks like everyone of my BM's will be able to make it on June 18th, so hopefully we will get the BM's dresses picked out and be done with that! Only a hair over 13 months!! seems like a long time, but time will fly. Engagement photos at the end of this month!!! YAAAYYYY! I'm super excited. we will also hopefully book the NB site and have a date confirmed! Once our photos are taken, we can send out the "save the dates."

well ya'll, thanks for reading. Ill update more once school finishes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment