Thursday, May 5, 2011

....finally! a graduate nurse!!!

I finished up yesterday and got an A on my final exam to top it off! I am graduating with a 3.9- Summa Cum Laude!!! Its so hard to believe that there is no more studying to do....no more chapters to read...no more lectures to attend!!!! Senior banquet is tomorrow night and I am excited!!! Pinning is next wednesday!  I have a lot going on between now and then.....banquet, bridal shower for Sarah, party at Alaina's saturday night, mothers day sunday, cleaning monday, graduation rehearsal tuesday, parents come  into town Tuesday night, pinning wednesday and Interview Thursday! Friday i am heading to Baltimore to spend some much needed time with Bev and then the following week is all NCLEX review with kaplan. Geesh....can't catch a break even when I'm not in school! haha.

I bought this neat little shadow box to put my cap and lamp in after graduation as a keepsake. I am so proud to have it, I want to make sure it stays in good condition. Mom never had anything to keep her cap in, so I am thinking that once I get a job and I have some extra money, i'm going to buy her one too :) 

I am hoping one of these interviews pans out and I get a job!! My hard work has to pay off at some point, right?!? I know that there is a plan for me and there has been one for me all along. Going into to nursing was a calling. Finding a job that suits me will be a calling too. I have faith!

Eric took me out to Bonefish last night to celebrate. I got pretty tipsy. first time in months! It felt so good. When i saw that I got an A on my test and an A in the class, I was beside myself. I was grinning ear to ear. I could tell Eric was so happy to see me so happy. Its been a long and tough road, but I made it and I couldnt be happier!!!!

I got some much needed cleaning done this morning around the house. Man, was it neglected! This summer, I am repainting my office to a light purple. This green is just too masculine for me!

I worked on my wedding centerpieces today and it was so much fun to enjoy the time to be crafty again!!! I missed crafting!! Sarah and I stopped by Davids Bridal today to look at sashes and to look at the BM dresses i am considering. Both are BEAUTIFUL! I am undecided about what to do about the sash....so I am going to sit on it and think before I make another purchase.

Well, thats all I have time for today. Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment