Sunday, May 8, 2011

Oh man, last night was off the hook. Alaina had a graduation party and it was so much fun. It was great to be able to hang out with my fellow classmates in a setting much more relaxed and fun! I am going to miss this bunch! This college experience was by far 1000x different than my college experience at VMI. I will actually walk away from GCC with friendships and memories worth remembering! I will look forward to my reunions knowing that I will have people excited to see me and I will look forward to seeing them. I am graduating this time with honors and with a degree that will take me to exciting places. Not to say that I dont appreciate the experience from VMI, or the things i learned (man, did I have a lot to learn), but this time around, I was more focused and mature. I was not an 18 year old with no life experiences. I knew why I was at college and had a goal in sight...however, with that said, I AM ALWAYS PROUD TO SAY I AM A VMI GRADUATE!!! Now, I am also excited to say I am an RN!!! whoop whoop!

Pinning is just days away and I am soooooooo excited. My parents will be coming down and I will be sharing this special day with them, Eric and his parents. My whole life is going to change. Eric and I havent ever been together where I was not in school! We can live as DINKS now!

I am also very excited b/c I got a cute little sundress yesterday for a GREAT deal and it is going to be my second outfit for engagement photos!!! Click here to see a photo from the website. I did not buy the cute little flower belt that is shown, however, I may go back and get it....I'm not sure yet :)

I also went to Sarah's bridal shower yesterday, which was a lot of fun. I am excited for her wedding, which is only 2 weeks away!!! She is going to make a gorgeous bride :)

I am also preparing for my 2nd interview that is this week. I am less nervous than I was for my first. That first interview is always a little nerve wracking. I really hope I blow this place out of the water. I am not going to advertise where I am interviewing untill or unless I get hired. It is for personal reasons :)

Well, on a last note- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!! You are so special to me. You have supported me in everything I have set out to do, where I succeeded or failed. You never stop telling me you love me or are proud of me. You always remind me that being a mom is a rewarding job and one that I hope I can do as well one day. You are so special to me. Thank you for everything. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment