Friday, April 15, 2011

So close to the end!!!

Twenty six days until the end!!! I have 3 more clinicals, 1 more lecture, 2 tests that count for grades and 2 more tests that don't count towards my grade and then I am FINISHED!!! I wish I were one of the lucky students finished with their clinicals, but this is the way it has worked out for me every semester....clinicals up until the end.  I finished my portfolio yesterday and finished my required 1500 NCLEX questions :)

I bought my wedding shoes yesterday. I have had my eye on these from the beginning because they are strappy, cute and comfortable. They were on sale for $10.00 off and best part is that they can be dyed!!!  I wanted something that was more like a sandal than a high-heel and I wanted them to have a 2 in heel and to be dyable...so these fit all my criteria :)

So, one more thing I have for the wedding that i can check off the list :) I wont be able to buy anything more now until I have a job....my little local "emergency" bank account has been depleted too many times and now that I havent been babysitting, I can't replace it.

I'm trying to find a date in June for Eric and I to head down to Natural Bridge and get our engagement photos, as well as a date that all three of my BM will be available to try on BM dresses!  It will be exciting once school is over and I can indulge in wedding planning!!!

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment