Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pictures along the way....

Well, I have been trying to practice, practice, practice. I had an assignment called "part of the small picture" and my choice was my cat's feet:
I also got some other cute pictures of her...not part of the assignment, but nonetheless...
Profile shot :0

Allison and her reflection. Kind of cool...

   
Allison's freckled nose

Then I went out to downtown Fred again in a different location....this is what I came up with. I am very dissapointed in the picture below as there is NO color in the sky. I suppose I over exposed the shot b/c of the sun. I want to learn how to capture the sun rays and keep the color in the rest of the picture. It's a learning process.
If anyone can tell me how to take this picture better, I am open to hearing!!

I also took these random shots.....







If you dont have anything nice to say, please don't say anything! Im working on this hobby!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment