Thursday, July 7, 2011

some pictures from my sweaty photo session

In an attempt to learn as much as possible about photography, I am taking an online class. I spent 4 hours today in different areas of Fred photographing. It got so hot, I had to call it quits at 12:30pm. Here are some of my pics.

I know that I am not very good, so please don't say anything mean!!! I haven't learned too much yet on lighting, so many of these may be under or over exposed, but I am trying really hard to only use the manual setting so that I can learn!!












2 comments:

  1. Colleen, let me know how you like the camera. I have been toying with getting a really nice one for sometime now. I know I don't know much about photography, but the picture quality of these are great! I think the photos look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephanie- I really, REALLY like it so far. I did a lot of investigating before I made the purchase. I knew I wanted an SLR, but I did not know what kind or what I needed. The Canon Rebel T2i is a great beginners SLR. Easy to learn on and very user friendly. I doubt I'll ever do more with it than just hobby stuff, but I wanted to know how to take nice pics for when I have children....so thats my focus right now. We also purchased it when we had a 12% off coupon for best buy and it saves us nearly $100.00. The other camera I toyed with was the Nikon D3100, which is very similar....I went with Canon because I like canon products. Nothing else really makes a difference between the two if you ask me...

    ReplyDelete