Friday, March 25, 2011

46 days until I reach the light at the end of this long tunnel....

I know I've said it at least once and I'm going to say it again....I CAN DO IT!! I have to keep reminding myself that there is a light at the end of the tunnel it is in 46 days.....shoot, all I care about is getting to May 6th, which is the end of school requirements until pinning on the 11th! I have my 3rd night of my preceptorship tonight. I am pooped. 12 hr med/surg on Tuesday, 8 hour night of preceptorship Wednesday night and back on the floor again tonight. I have a test next Wednesday, and only 2 days to study after today. I dont even care anymore about getting A's. Just get me to the end so I can get my diploma and take the NCLEX!!!

I'd love to get hired too :)

So, I spent today studying....didnt take a nap though. Too much to do to spend all my free time in bed :( Its bad enough I have to spend all the following day after nights in bed!

alright, I gotta get going now. Ill write more about more interesting things when i have time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment