Friday, April 1, 2011

Finally...I graduate NEXT month!!!

Today marks the day where I can say that "I graduate next month!" I can't believe it. 40 more days. OMG. I registered and paid for my NCLEX exam this morning. $330.00 later!! That's okay....that means I am one step closer to being a fully Registered Nurse in the state of Virginia!!! eeeyyyyy! I can't contain my excitement!

I decided I am going to go all out with pinning. Since our class decided to wear the caps, I decided to go all vintage and get a white scrub dress to wear too :) I know. unnecessary money to spend, but I will only be pinned once and I want to look great in the photos!! I dont know where I'm going to buy the dress yet, but I am excited to start looking.

Tonight is my 2nd to last night precepting. I have enjoyed it, but nights are exhausting and I am ready for it to be over. Between Med/Surg clinicals and precepting and class/tests, I am worn out! BTW, got a 94% on my test Wednesday! Man, I was surprised. I thought for sure I got a C on it. I dont know how I did it, but I did it and I'm thrilled!

Yesterday i took a "Colleen day" and went shopping and met up with Tiffany for dinner. I got a super cute outfit for engagement photos too :) Sarah said I could raid her closet for another outfit, so Im going to do that too. After all this hard work, I want to look AMAZING in my photos! I am also starting to see a difference since I started back at the gym!! Im feeling it all over too! Im so excited that Eric agreed to engagements finally!!! I can't wait till we make the trip to NB and meet up with our photographer and see the venue and start getting some things finalized!!!

I havent got a job lined up yet....I dont think many of us do....but its starting to stress me out. I know I shouldnt be, but Im worried about money and whether or not im going to have enough. I will probably pick up babysitting again after my NCLEX review course and if I dont have a job by then, maybe start waiting tables again. we'll see....

Thanks for reading and I'll keep ya'll updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment