Wednesday, March 16, 2011

C'mon March....let's be over!

I pretend that I am not counting the days until March is over, but really I am. I'm also counting the days until graduation....[55 days to be exact]. The closer I get to graduation, the less concerned I am with school and the more concerned I am with finding a job. I am really nervous that I wont be a job and i'll run out of money and be SOL. Everyone around me keeps telling me that I wont have a problem and to stop thinking that I wont be hired. I dont think I'll stop thinking that way until I get hired. I've been applying to jobs all over....and most of them have had no change in status.....so I keep looking and I keep applying.....and I keep praying every night that I will get hired by someone.

I joined Sport & Health gym in Stafford in an attempt to motivate myself into losing weight and getting healthier. I hate that Am Fam Fit is 20 miles away in each direction and I wasnt going....so I made the decision to join another gym. So far, I'm 2 for 2! Its not quite as nice as Am Fam Fit, but it is nice and it is only 2 miles from my home. No excuses!!! I have a free personal training thing tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get to learn how to use the machines and learn some new tricep exercises!!!

I have test # 3 today and I am so ready for it to be over with. I used to study my butt off in prep for a test, but I find I only study about 1/2 as much these days. I know so much more than I used to, which helps, but again, my motivation isnt quite what it used to be and my attention span is kind of in the crapper!

There is a job fair at school today and Ive decided to dress up and bring some resumes to force upon these employers. I doubt it will work, but I have nothing to lose. Someone, somewhere has to be hiring new grads!!!! What else are the 90 some new RN's going to do!?!

Alright, thats it for now. I'll write more another day. For now, fingers crossed I get a good grade on today's test :)

No comments:

Post a Comment