Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's been a short while since I last posted anything. Spring Break was great. I got 4 days in Florida with my parents and Eric. I got a little tan (yay!) and I got some much needed relaxation...Not to mention I turned 27!!! There was one day of the 4 that was rainy, so Eric and I went shopping.I found a dress for Sarah's wedding! Eric and I went to the outlets and I tried on over 10 dresses. This was the very last dress there was to try on and it was perfect! Phew!  Mostly, the weather was nice. On my birthday, we spent over 4 hours on the beach!! I got a little sunburnt, but that was to be expected considering how pale I was prior to the visit. My parents treated us great and took us out for my birthday dinner. Eric and I took some pics that might be usable for our "Save the Dates." He wont pay for professional engagement photos, so we will have to try to get some good ones somehow. LOL.

Now it's back to the grind. I am just waiting for March to be OVER!!! Less than 2 months until graduation.

I got this fabulous birthday card from my best friend Beverly. It is absolutely hilarious....here is the front and the inside: (sorry it's blurry!)



Beverly also sent me a DIY Bride magazine and a GC for Starbucks! Such a sweetheart to think of me!!!!


Well, that is all I have for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment